Saturday, May 4, 2024

A little help

 




What would you think if I sang out of tune?Would you stand up and walk out on me?Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a songAnd I'll try not to sing out of key
… Oh, I get by with a little help from my friendsMm, I get high with a little help from my friendsMm, gonna try with a little help from my friends
… What do I do when my love is away?Does it worry you to be alone?How do I feel by the end of the day?Are you sad because you're on your own?
… No, I get by with a little help from my friendsMm, get high with a little help from my friendsMm, gonna try with a little help from my friends
… Do you need anybody?I need somebody to loveCould it be anybody?I want somebody to love
… Would you believe in a love at first sight?Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the timeWhat do you see when you turn out the light?I can't tell you, but I know it's mine
… Oh, I get by with a little help from my friendsMm, get high with a little help from my friendsOh, I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends
… Do you need anybody?I just need someone to loveCould it be anybody?I want somebody to love
… Oh, I get by with a little help from my friendsMm, gonna try with a little help from my friendsOh, I get high with a little help from my friendsYes, I get by with a little help from my friendsWith a little help from my friends
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: John Lennon / Paul McCartney
With a Little Help from My Friends lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment