I am prevented from signing into my Deepseek account on both my cell phone and my laptop. I get the "wheel of death." The result is that I am only able to copy partial conversations. The following is highly truncated.
Deepseek
So aka or akah means what?
In Avestan, the word Aka (or Akah) means "evil," "bad," or "wrong."
It is the direct opposite of the word Vohu (or Vanghush), which means "good."
Therefore, the name Aka Manah (which you wrote as Akah Mana) literally translates to:
"Evil Mind"
"Evil Purpose"
"Evil Thought"
It is the embodiment of the "evil mentality" that is opposed to Vohu Manah ("Good Mind").
Hide in plain sight
This blog represents an experiment in existential philosophy in the digital age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deep dive into DeepMind
Gemini: DeepMind vs. Standard Frontier LLMs https://share.gemini.google/g92QeycNwTQ8 Created with Flash September 25, 2026 at 08:00 ...
-
Deepseek I am prevented from signing into my Deepseek account on both my cell phone and my laptop. I get the "wheel of death." ...
-
ds agentic ai use the next token probability method, in th main? Completed 2 steps Yes—at the core, agentic AI systems still typical...
-
What is being done to curb the ballooning error cascades of agentic ai, and how effective are these methods (try to be quantitative as well...
No comments:
Post a Comment