Hide in plain sight
This blog represents an experiment in existential philosophy in the digital age
Saturday, April 5, 2025
Carters. Where Moses Stood
Crying Holy unto the Lord
Crying Holy unto the Lord
Oh in that day when the bells don't toll
Crying Holy unto the Lord
Crying Holy unto the Lord
[Holy unto the Lord]
[Holy unto the Lord]
Crying Holy unto the Lord
[Holy unto the Lord]
[Holy unto the Lord]
Oh, if I could, I surely would
Stand on the rock
(Praise God)
where Moses stood
BREAK
Sinners, run unto the Lord
Sinners, run unto the Lord
Now please don't let this harvest pass
And lose your soul at last
Crying Holy unto the Lord
[Holy unto the Lord]
[Holy unto the Lord]
Crying Holy unto the Lord
[Holy unto the Lord]
[Holy unto the Lord]
Oh, if I could, I surely would
Stand on the rock
(Praise God)
where Moses stood
SHORT BREAK
Crying Holy unto the Lord
Crying Holy unto the Lord
The four and twenty elders bowing all around the altar
Crying Holy unto the Lord
Crying Holy unto the Lord
[Holy unto the Lord]
[Holy unto the Lord]
Crying Holy unto the Lord
[Holy unto the Lord]
[Holy unto the Lord]
Oh, if I could, I surely would
Stand on the rock
(Praise God)
where Moses stood
OUTRO
Oh, if I could, I surely would
Stand on the rock
(Praise God)
where Moses stood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deep dive into DeepMind
Gemini: DeepMind vs. Standard Frontier LLMs https://share.gemini.google/g92QeycNwTQ8 Created with Flash September 25, 2026 at 08:00 ...
-
Deepseek I am prevented from signing into my Deepseek account on both my cell phone and my laptop. I get the "wheel of death." ...
-
ds agentic ai use the next token probability method, in th main? Completed 2 steps Yes—at the core, agentic AI systems still typical...
-
What is being done to curb the ballooning error cascades of agentic ai, and how effective are these methods (try to be quantitative as well...
No comments:
Post a Comment