Friday, March 29, 2024

Texas. Tanya


 


When I die I may not go to heaven

I don't know if they let cowboys inIf they don't just let me go to Texas, boys'Cause Texas is as close as I've been
New York couldn't hold my attentionDetroit City couldn't sing my songIf tomorrow finds me busted flat in DallasI won't care, 'cause at least I'll know I'm home
When I die I may not go to heavenI don't know if they let cowboys inIf they don't just let me go to Texas, boys'Cause Texas is as close as I've been
I'd ride through all of Hell and half of TexasJust to hear Willie Nelson sing a country songBeer just ain't as cold in old MilwaukeeMy body's here, but my soul's in San Antone
When I die I may not go to heavenWell I don't know if they let cowboys inIf they don't just let me go to Texas, boys'Cause Texas is as close as I've been
When I die, well, I may not go to heavenI don't know if they let cowboys inIf they don't just let me go to Texas, boys'Cause Texas is as close as I've been
When I die, well, I may not go to heaven, noI don't know if they let cowboys inIf they don't just let me go to Texas'Cause Texas is as close as I've been
When I die, well, I may not go to heaven, noI don't know if they let cowboys inIf they don't just let me go to Texas, boys'Cause Texas is as close as I've been
When I die well, I may not go to heaven, noI don't know if they let cowboys inIf they don't just let me go to TexasTexas is as close as I've been
When I die well, I may not go to heaven, noI don't know if they let cowboys inIf they don't just let me go to Texas'Cause Texas is as close as I've been
When I die well, I may not go to heavenI don't know if they let cowboys inIf they don't just let me go
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Bobby Borchers / Ed Bruce / Patsy Bruce
Texas (When I Die) lyrics © Sony/ATV M

No comments:

Post a Comment