Saturday, April 17, 2021

Major uploads are almost done

Between Tube Alloys XaX and Tube Alloys II XaX are all the files I have been able to locate that were uploaded by my flip phone and my Android on March 27, 2021, through March 31, 2021, and from around April 4, 2021, through April 17, 2021.

As reported, many files -- the best ones -- have gone missing. I hope to be able to recover a few more lost files in the next day or so.

Many files are out of order, sometimes only mildly, sometimes wildly. Sorry about that.

I was able to recover about 880 files from my Android, and I will post their Drive url's soon. A great many are duplicates, though not all. Some are probably not found elsewhere. Gmail declines to accept more than a handful of such files at a time. As for Google Photos, I stopped using that method for transferring files because it had become uncooperative, staying far out of synch with whatever functions I was trying to use.

In any case, once the last major cache is uploaded, I plan to add files pretty much as they are formed, rather than storing paper notes for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment